Thursday, February 19, 2009

So I can't change my freakin' background

I'm having trouble with this blog. I follow the instructions and they don't seem to work. I hit SAVE and everything. Nobody wants to see an AUTUMN background when spring is just about ready to appear and bring us all joy unsurpassable.

This is why I haven't had the desire to post anything in months. I'm disheartened. If anyone would like to come over and personally change my background, I'll make that person cookies. Thank you.

2 comments:

Tandy said...

I will come over and you wont even have to make me cookies! I'd do it just to see you post again. Call me, I could even come by tomorrow.

Jennifer Parcell said...

I have to say that I will happily come over and help! It seems really difficult, but once you see how to do it, it will make sense! Ditto on the no need for cookies! I will do it for free! It is the least I can do for a fellow Settlers fan!Come on!